I am happy to share my interview experience of EY GDS(on campus)
There was three rounds-
1. Online aptitude + coding round - basic Apptitude questions based on percentage, ratio, SI, CI, age , train problem,
There was no verbal section questions.
Apart from apptitude there was 2 coding questions of easy level based on string, which worked on brute force approach.
2. Technical round
Was one of the easiest round very basic questions were asked like-
- What is advantage of writting Oops
- What is class and object
-How can you call method without creating instance of a class.
- Example of polymorphism
- Acid property and why we need ?
- Primary vs candidate vs composite key
-Delete vs truncate vs drop
And few more basic questions
- what is the order of elements in set of cpp
- list vs vector
- containers of cpp?
From my project
- what is Cryptography
- key exchange algorithm
These many questions were asked.